TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions for delivery
- Daisy Chain Kids and/or For A Kid assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by EFT or bank deposit.
- Daisy Chain Kids and/or For A Kid cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by the post office or the couriers or any 3rd party. Any post office delivery is at YOUR risk.
- If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal. This policy does not apply to any merchandise that is received defective or damaged.
- All orders will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our bank account. Dispatch of parcels will be within 2-3 working days of receipt and clearance of payment. We will notify you on your purchase if stocks are sold out and will be shipped as soon as they become available.
Returns & Exchanges
Daisy Chain Kids and/or 4aKid wants you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or issue a voucher depending on the reason for the return of the item.
Once you receive your order, you have 7 days to return it for exchange, credit or refund depending on the circumstances of the return. Kindly note the following:
- The actual product needs to be received back at Daisy Chain Kids and/or 4aKid in the original condition (unless it has been received damaged, faulty or incorrect).
- If the product’s outer packaging is unsealed, we may charge you a 15% handling fee.
- Please include your order number and contact details inside the returned parcel
- All games, electronics, baby items, toys, health or beauty products need to be returned unopened/unsealed.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return or exchange:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges, water damage or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations or changes to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
If you return a faulty or unwanted product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 24 hours.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the date of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail or fax. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- All merchandise is inspected before despatch and, should it be returned, will be inspected upon arrival at our end. Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging. Please enclose a copy of the original invoice and a letter stating the reason for return. Please e-mail us first to advise us about the defect, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- There is a 3 month swap-out warrantee on electronic goods like the pool alarms or child locators, for mechanical or electronic failure. For A Kid/Daisy Chain Kids will not swap out products that have been tampered with or abused.
- For a Kid/Daisy Chain Kids will not be held liable to replace dead batteries in products and the onus is on the client to replace batteries regularly on the electronic products. Exchanges will not made for products with dead batteries.
- All guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment or product be tampered with or should the seals on it be broken by anyone, or should there be any signs of abuse, or should the goods be operated outside the Manufacturers specifications.
- If an order is cancelled which was by credit card or Paypal, 4aKid/Daisy Chain Kids reserves the rights to charge the 5% banking fee and deduct this off the refund to the client.
Please read the following terms and conditions before using our website.
- Acceptance of terms
The Company permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally.
- Copyright and trademarks
Under no circumstances will Daisy Chain Kids and/or 4aKid be liable for any damage rising from any misuse or abuse of the goods. Risk of damage to or loss of your chosen products shall pass to you on delivery of them. All safety products are an aid to the caregiver or parent, and DO NOT substitute parental or adult supervision at any time.
- Fraud Protection
We reserve the right to request positive identification from you before processing an order or sale. In cases where there is reasonable suspicion, we reserve the right to use your information to do an ITC and/or background check. Should it be evident that false information were provided we will immediately cancel your order, and forward details of your transaction to the Commercial Fraud Unit of the South African Police.
- Basis of sale
The terms of this, Our Agreement with You, shall govern our contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature price list acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by us is subject to amendment by us where reasonable in all of the circumstances to do so. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Order and the details provided in your Order Form. The quantity and description of your chosen products shall be those set out in the Order Form unless we subsequently agree otherwise. We reserve the right to cancel any orders.
- Price of the goods
The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing. The price is inclusive of value added tax. Products, prices and/or technical requirements are subject to change at any time without notice.